View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #6560 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hi guys back from the dealer. Regular service. They did say that the wear on my tires was pretty bad. only 3 mm's on rear and 4mm on front. Don't know what the depth is new but WTH. I just turned 4000 miles. I haven't done any burnouts and haven't solocrossed it. Ofcourse I shouldn't have the car after next month but don't know why the wear is soo bad. The tires look good. Oh and while at the dealer the new car salesman wanted the dealership to buy my car. Unfortunatelly the used car sales director didn't want to pay the payoff for it. Like I said no big deal cause the car will be gone next month or June at the latest.
I say it is time for some of these:

Pilot Super Sport | Michelin Tires