View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #6558 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey mr.alcheng yah that quick trip this am assurred me that i hate regular AT cars. lol so the beater will have to be MT if i decide to get one. lol

i dont have my prescription with me so dont know.. it's pretty strong. but the good is both my eyes are same weakness so the contacts are interchangeable. hahahaha. i dont remember the brand name at the top of my head either...hummm... and i haven't taken claritin yet.

yamucha sounds i shall get me some soon... looking forward to your snaps.
Mr.kenchan, looks like a CX-5 is going to be in your garage in the near future, ever consider the Mazda 3…… but the 'happy face'……
The car has happy face but the owner does not while looking at it………

Regarding the contacts, allergy season is a big no to contacts, at least that's what I tell my customers all the time, but I wanna see what is the Rx for your contacts maybe you can use those 1 day disposable lenses at least for this period of time, it helps or you may talk with your optician/optomitrist about it.

Yea……… dim sum tomorrow, and more tennis after that………