View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 11:07 AM   #6556 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Morning Mr.kenchan, for your G, LOL

And I agree with you, driving an AT is like working in a factory.... X 10

Mr.kenchan, how strong is your Rx for eyeglasses?? And what kind/brand of C/L are you using?? (You can PM me about this)

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Gonna wash my Z tonight after tennis and have a photo shoot tomorrow morning before dim-sum
hey mr.alcheng yah that quick trip this am assurred me that i hate regular AT cars. lol so the beater will have to be MT if i decide to get one. lol

i dont have my prescription with me so dont know.. it's pretty strong. but the good is both my eyes are same weakness so the contacts are interchangeable. hahahaha. i dont remember the brand name at the top of my head either...hummm... and i haven't taken claritin yet.

yamucha sounds i shall get me some soon... looking forward to your snaps.