View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #6538 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Red z1 silicon hoses (PCV and Brake Booster) to add a personal touch to the engine bay. Also got some Redline Differential oil.

Exhaust update got a few more bolts/knuts off, just one left! I think this knut is stripped though. I'll try a 12 point socket tomorrow. hosed it down with pb blaster and will see what happens.
So, I have to own up to something.

I lied in an earlier post when I stated that I was done modding. I totally forgot about the purchase I made from Z1 last November during their Black Friday sale. In a box in my garage, that is prominently marked with the Z1 logo, resides the upper and lower radiator hoses as well as two overflow hoses -- in the far-out, groovy red silicone. I will get around to installing these in a couple of weeks (240z work is on my plate this weekend).

I have a question for you, Mr. ZMan8 -- are you performing a radiator flush at the same time as you replace the hoses? I am curious. I am going to replace the coolant when I do mine.