View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #6535 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
nice! i'm looking for a new laptop for my gf her biggest thing is it needs to be small and light ("purse ready" )

Good looking stats there too, almost like a gaming computer. How is the Core i5? Haven't read much about it yet.

P.S. Morning Gentlemen!
i'd get the Air... well unless you must have a windows based. for most users the air will be more than enough and small. i currently use a MBP i5. i think it was either a 2.2 or 2.3GHz. i luvs the thing.

and i run the free Office software called LibreOffice. works great with my docs made on my pc too.

i didnt get the air cause i use my MBP for my music. i took out the optical drive and replaced with a 7800rpm 512G HD so my computer has dual drives inside. i can still use the optical drive externally to watch DVD's burn discs, etc.