View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #6529 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
You can just call me Steve.

I have really bad allergies. I take a Claritin every morning as well as two sprays of Fluconase in each nostril.

Today I forgot to take the Fluconase so the pollen is getting to me more than normal.
yah, and to me it seems like it gets worse by age too... and thus why i need to do more research how lasik could affect my allergies if i go through with the procedure. would totally suck if it worsened...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
Sucks to be you I have a hand down here from Colorado and his eyes are always swollen, and red. Blows nose constantly.
my buddy has terrible allergies (needs prescription drugs) but he moved to socal 12-13yrs ago and ever since everything cleared up for him. the dry air and the plants that grow in LA are different. no needles, no pills. nothing.

i should move back to LA someday. palos verdes here i come again...