View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 08:59 AM   #6523 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Red z1 silicon hoses (PCV and Brake Booster) to add a personal touch to the engine bay. Also got some Redline Differential oil.

Exhaust update got a few more bolts/knuts off, just one left! I think this knut is stripped though. I'll try a 12 point socket tomorrow. hosed it down with pb blaster and will see what happens.
morning zman! nice! those silicon hoses keep temps inside cooler too... well, from what i read. i dont know for certain.

sucks that the nut stripped through. yah, also banging on the nut with a hammer a little too before you turn can loosens up rust sometimes. GL!

if there's enough clearance sears sells various 'easy-out's that bite into the stripped fastener while you loosen it. with rusted bolts/nuts you only get a few tries before it strips or breaks off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, sometimes I am a little too when I see women driving with their heels on... some of them wears like 3-4 inches heel and shuttle through traffic... LOL

I have done so far what I want to be done to my Z, ClearBra, CAI, Tires/Rims, Spacers, Spoiler and HU. Maybe some redline products later on and I am thinking about going to upgrade the brakes when the OEM is done...
morning mr.alcheng- about the shoes... we better check with luna cause he's a shoes-guy..

sounds good on the mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post

P.S. -- Good Morning, Misters
gmorning, mustang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning all. Hope you have a great Thursday... Long weekend! Woohoo!

good morning, mr.gale! yes, i am off tommorrow too... probably spend some time claybarring the G's top surfaces (hood, roof, trunk) tomorrow... and just Hydro for now. temps are too low to do full sealant application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hi guys. Sorry for the rant yesterday. Appreciate the words of encouragement Kenman the issues are at the hospital not with the fire department. We have a great chief at the fire department and it is very easy being an assistant chief with him. As for my Z I have an appointment at 1030 am today. Just regular service have just under 4000 miles on the car.
hey np Fire! good morning. ahhhh, hospital. good to hear your boss is cool. so you're selling your car even though it has under 4K miles? wow. ive done that once...selling a brand new car before its first scheduled oil change. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Congrats to everybody with new parts and mods. On my ZL1 front there may actually be light at the end of the tunnel. A guy posted that he is receiving his ZL1 today. He is the first to post that he is receiving his. So things are looking up and I expect to get news on where I stand in the next week.
yah, i have no new parts or mods.. hope you get that ZL1 soon... how many are they planning to build per year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good monring, everyone.

P.S.S. ?!?!?!?!? Uh oh. I feel something coming over me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
good morning, mr.onzedge!

no car action today... literally. i drove my Fit to work. wow, AT wow Fit.. how boring life must be for most people driving regular cars...