View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 11:29 PM   #6504 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng - about 10yrs ago i tried.... she tried too. we practiced on my dd civic at the time over and over. she was getting the hang of it. actually that protege5 i spoke about earlier... i bought it for her. it was a 5MT brand new all paid for. but she just could not wing it. lol it's because she wears a lot of different shoes with all sorts of heels and too lazy to change shoes each time she drove.

so after about 2months she gave up.. so i gave her my then 3yr old modded G20 which was AT. and i sold the protege5 for the MINI cause it was too damn slow

she is absolutely no longer interested in driving MT. hahahahaha.
Mr.kenchan, sometimes I am a little too when I see women driving with their heels on... some of them wears like 3-4 inches heel and shuttle through traffic... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Thanks Happy!

I bought this pressure washer Simoniz 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer | Canadian Tire ignore the price, I bought it at 50% off, you never buy anything from Canadian Tire at full price, it will be heavily discounted in the future, just need to watch the sales.

I bought a cheap foamer from Home Depot. It worked really well, but I could use a slightly bigger reservoir. Homelite | G-Clean Detergent Foamer | Home Depot Canada it's worth the $20.
Mr.GaleForce, congrats on the PressureWasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Red z1 silicon hoses (PCV and Brake Booster) to add a personal touch to the engine bay. Also got some Redline Differential oil.

Exhaust update got a few more bolts/knuts off, just one left! I think this knut is stripped though. I'll try a 12 point socket tomorrow. hosed it down with pb blaster and will see what happens.
Mr.ZMan8, Good Luck!!

I have done so far what I want to be done to my Z, ClearBra, CAI, Tires/Rims, Spacers, Spoiler and HU. Maybe some redline products later on and I am thinking about going to upgrade the brakes when the OEM is done...