View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #6257 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, are you interested in the SkyActiv thus looking into the CX-5??

It's a new technology and with the 13:1 compression ratio....

You know reliability from Mazda...

Why not a Rogue??
hi mr.alcheng- im looking for a hatch with 6MT that can atleast haul some stuff i buy at home depot and wheels/tires, and a car that i wouldnt worry at all parking at the airport or shopping center.

it has to be a fun to drive car yet fairly boring so it hides in the background. i had a Fit 5MT and while it was fun to drive the seating position and pedal location (too close) was terrible for me and too damn slow... so got rid of it last year just as soon as my smaller kid could get in/out of my G on his own.

max budget: $22K MSRP. i dont want to spend too much on this car as i want to save up for my next hobby car.