View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:09 AM   #68 (permalink)
Joe@ZSpeed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nissan
Joe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
sweet..now to save some money. however..how come the nismo version is so expensive? nearly double the price of the normal Z. just because nissan gouges us ALOT more for the nismo, why are you guys charging us so much? its not THAT much more metal

just a legitimate question..

There is a ton of work in these pieces and nearly twice the material that is in any of our other shields let alone the 3 months I spent working on this.

Design time, Layout, Cad designer, Prototypes, Special tooling, This all adds up, I invested quite a bit into this limited piece run that I will probably not see a return on with the small numbers these are going to be.

These are actually priced a lot cheaper than they should be from a business stand point.
Joe@ZSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote