View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 12:12 PM   #238 (permalink)
Pheonix
Track Member

Drives: Black 370 6MT
Pheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the rough

So back on track...last night after leaving the bar and grill about 3am with some friends, I'm merging onto the interstate just in time to catch a sweet black 370, Nismo from the brief look I got of the spoiler in passing, and I just had time to think...thats a sign, man...your getting your Z in November as planned...but this guy was cruising, I mean...at least 100mph or better...he was on the inside lane, hugging the HOV lane and the wall, just to paint the picture.

And right as I'm merging on, this white blaze damn near runs me right back off, never even budging from his lane (despite the fact that all the other lanes were open), and I had just enough time to think how lucky I was not to have been rear-ended or side-swiped at those speeds before I realized what the second car was...yeah, you guessed it...EVO X.

So as angry as I was at his recklessness and irresponsibility on the part of both drivers...I'm satisfied in knowing that the Z was roundly spanking the X.

Now if you (the owner of the black Nismo Z in Memphis racing along 240 at 3AM last night) happen to be reading this, and know the owner of that X? Break his face for me, please. At the least...smash some responsibility into him.