View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #64 (permalink)
antfd3s
Base Member

Drives: 11 STI
antfd3s is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to antfd3s

Part #75895 is useless. Mine was dragging on the ground while driving as well. Bought new push pins,glued the crap out of it and still comes loose from airflow. Clearly for me, thats a poorly engineered part to cover up a mistake when they molded our Nismos under tray. I say mistake because why create an air pocket for a part thats designed for aerodynamics? All it does is allow air to flow into that molded space and finally rip part #75895 off. Why not make it straight? Whats up with the bubble? Can anyone elaborate why nissan didn't this? Correct me if I'm wrong for example.
Looking at a Gt-Rs under carriage you won't find plastic pieces to patch up its oil drain cover. I know its not a gtr but still, why us Nismo owners gotta be treated like the step child? Were family!
For me, I eventually gave up on putting that plastic piece back on again and again. I also have my under tray zip tied from the air damage. Lol
So Joe@zspeed. Great job on your project brother. Make 1 extra... cause I want 1 to.
antfd3s is offline   Reply With Quote