View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 12:30 AM   #79 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
When Mini Cooper started passing me on the straights, I said F this and traded it for the 370. I had a guy that was undressing me in a slightly modded RX-8 to my stock one. Yet when he got behind the 370, he never even had a chance to come close to my bumper. The difference in power was too much to make up.

My mods were enough to give me about 20 + wHP. AEM intake, BHR ignition, BHR midpipe, Greddy exhaust, Flywheel, Cobb tuner. The major difference was in the ignition, midpipe, and tuner.