View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 11:57 PM   #77 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
What works for autox might not work for the track (also rules too, see oil cooler...).
I knew someone was going to say that...I figured it was understood.

Quote:
There is a reason why autox is a copy cat game. People tend to read up on what is competitive and go from there, it is way cheaper and easier than making your own leap of faith on every part.
This is my point exactly...Those who are "competitive" should share there knowledge since they more or less know MORE what actually works for the Z. I mentioned vendors since I haven't seen much info consolidated in one thread.

Quote:
My stock RX-8 was fun and everything, it was just bloody slow once you go over 60mph.
I hear ya Mine does run much faster than a stock Rx8 though. I've surprised the crap out of some higher horse power cars but power is power and the Rx8 was lacking.

Funny there is more discussion regarding forced induction on the 370Z then handling...On the Rx8 forums its the reverse. I think they are confused...LMAO!!
cavemancan is offline   Reply With Quote