View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #5833 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
thanks! looks like your vids are going to have some nice sound effects.

cool. so you're just using the suction cup on the glass then?
is the basic go-pro good enough for taking vids and recording interior audio (like wat i can hear of my exhaust, etc) ?
Yes to all the above The sound quality of m4a1's setup will be much better of course. Interior sound shouldnt be a huge prob although it will also pick up the interior road noise as well as the exhaust.

Here is a vid I made last year, the camera is mounted right next to the licence plate. Sound is pretty decent. Wind is a big factor is keeping sound quality. The rear mount def cuts down on wind noise. Skip the first min on the vid to get to the action.

BTW thats my ridiculous driveway at the end. Just imagine what I go thru when it snows. Talk about snow removal

Last edited by Alchemy; 03-28-2012 at 05:09 PM.