View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #72 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbin09 View Post
This was the reason I made the "post your setup" thread. These kinds of questions have been asked 100000 times. The stock brake fluid is fine, the stock brakes are fine, the stock CAR is fine.

Go out and drive your car, exactly how it is... Then determine what you need to add/remove to get it to where you want it. Everyones driving preferences are different.
The problem is those that know what works or not have not posted in that thread and those that have posted haven't written a review of there setup in detail so the rest of us can know what to expect from those mods. I realize that is not an easy thing to do. Typically you only see that from vendors trying to advertise a product. This is how I chose the setup for the Rx8...A vendor took the time to compare a series of shocks and springs to determine which combination was the best buy. Same for wheels and tires.

That thread should be stickied...It should have all those who post to put more detail in how the setup feels as compared to stock...ETC.

I will eventually be more help in that regard but like it was said I plan to drive it stock at first (for a few months) before making any mods.

Last edited by cavemancan; 03-28-2012 at 04:48 PM.
cavemancan is offline   Reply With Quote