View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #1506 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal09 View Post
saw a black 370 coupe with sports package driven by a nice looking brunette at the stop light right next to me, this was deja vu all over again......

Me being myself and in my z I yelled over to her, "nice car". This time, unlike a couple months back where this chick just full on ignored my azz, I actually got a look this time........

But not a very positive reaction, she looks over and says very sarcastically "yeah" and just laughed to herself, then when the light turned green, she just peeled out and drove off like a maniac, cutting off other drivers and swerving in and out of traffic.

God I love people
Obviously she needed a Therapist. AND BY THAT I MEAN THE RAPIST
You should have followed her relentlessly.