View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #233 (permalink)
M.Bonanni
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Fast
M.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to M.Bonanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
looks great! can you adjust the height at all? may need to once you figure out how it holds up under load - ie under max body roll will the splitter travel more than the gap you've set up?

what spring rates are you running again?
I am on 12k/10k but about to start playing around with those. The splitter is actually tucked all the way up to the bumper right now. Sits a tad higher than my old SEIBON lip but still sits low. If it has clearance issues then the next step would be cutting the bumper so I could move it up more. Also going to be raising the ride height a bit before the Tuner Shootout which should help. Like I said though, in reality, in the back corners it only sits about 1/2" lower than the lowest part of the factory bumper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
Looks insane. I like how the NISMO Spoiler looks without the NISMO Rear Fascia too. Car looks great Mike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
Couldn't tell if they were resonators or cats from the picture. Nice, car must sound awesome!

The splitter looks the part, interested to see how the ground clearance works out on track.
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
You should make a template and send it to APR to make a carbon fiber one for all to buy. That's one of the things I like about APR. They will make a custom for not much more than there standered ones.
I would but its a pretty custom mounting devise designed specifically around my car to fit with the AEM intakes, go around my oil cooler ducting, it wouldn't work with a car that had a washer fluid bottle, etc. Not a great consumer product as you would have to have my exact setup.
Function > Form
M.Bonanni is offline   Reply With Quote