View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #5523 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
That sounds like a good approach.

This wheel spacer discussion has me thinking and worried now. I have H&R stud replacement on the front, but Ichiba non-stud replacement on the rear. Should I be concerned? Should I spend the rest ot the week fretting and obsessing, only to purchase stud-replacements for the rear?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.onzedge - i wouldn't worry. i suppose if you start sensing vibration through your steering wheel it might be time to replace the spacer on the front. as for the rear, probably fine and infact 'better' to have the ichibas/Kic's since the centering ring has some room to move vs the single-molded hubcentric spacers by H&R/Eibach when using your stock 19's.

sounds great, mr.gale! this goes with buying things too... i basically dont buy things unless i truely want it.
Now I think I am going to replace my rear spacers with stud-replacement types. While I am at it, I am thinking about going with ARP studs - is this overkill? Probably, but overkill and I are well acquainted -- all I have to do is look at my photo equipment, book collection or cd's.