View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
zuperman 370
Track Member

Drives: 370z 2010 at blue
zuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the rough
Default Would it be possible?

Hey guys saw something and really got me thinking, for those of you like me who have the amuse exhaust, know how much it's a shame to hide that beautiful canisters under the body, this exgust is a true work of art and I would like to show as much as possible of it, even though if you stand at a distance you might be able to see a hint of the canister sticking out from under the amuse bumper still it's not enough for me lol anyways I was taking a look at the amuse back bumper for the GTR and amuse designed it in a way where there is an opening in the middle of the bumper in the bottom where the amuse exguast canisters are totally visible which is just beautiful like the pic shown below

Well I was thinking for those of us who have the amuse back bumper if it would be possible to fabricate it in a way where we can cut the plastic from
the inside of the bumper, right behind where there are the 2 pieces of mesh in the middle of the bumper, that way it will show the canister, would it be impossible or ruin the bumper in anyway if I did that, look at the pic of the 370z amuse below and try to envision it

zuperman 370 is offline   Reply With Quote