View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #5297 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
It also has a far superior sound system than the 370. Driving in today, I brought along Led Zeppelin Houses of the Holy and it sounded very good and detailed.
, I always feel the OEM HU for the 370z is lacking something, even I had the BOSE, especially when playing CD or MP3, sounds like there's a shield blocking the voice/music coming out completely. It's a bit better with the AUX-In, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
no, it wont hit anything with 15mm (may be 20mm), just the matter of balance in appearance.
10mm seems a safer choice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
I want to drop my car on swifts... But I also want to get Koni's... But at the moment I can't do both... But I'm reluctant to get swifts without Koni's and then have to do another install later. Dunno what to do...
Mr.Nick911sc, you are thinking about putting on the Swifts as the first step, then Koni's as 2nd, then get a set of Super Sport later.... these steps reminds me someone in this thread..... you know... the guy who's on the Z-edge.....