View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #5296 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Sharp Z you got there, Mr. Gurney.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr.gurney! wow, that's a lot of poke you got there, but some folks might actually say they like it like that. hahaha.

hope you get your new spacers install soon.
Me too. Since I got the Nismo rims, I've never been happy with the rear look; the front is really exaggerated in the pictures. In person, the front really looks good to me. I like part of the tire shoulder (1/3) sticking out from under the fender.

I'm going to keep my eye on it and may just put the 10mm on the front and go to 5mm in the rear. 5mm is so small, I'm not sure it's worth the trouble; i.e. either go 10mm or go 0. I've got a few weeks to decide.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim