View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 09:52 AM   #51 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
I love when dragon ball z comes up in threads awesome!!!

If Nissan starts to go for more fuel economy with the future z's I could see it hurting them more then anything. Traditionally every time they did a model change so did the HP. Every time the new z had more power and has "according to Nissan" been faster then the previous one. So if anything they should just keep the z on course and stay away from the fuel economy turbo bs IMO.
Not necessarily true... Twin intakes and the A7 were designed to improve fuel economy. In the end, we gained both economy and power advantages. Wasting more gas doesn't always equal better power output. Look at the mustang 4.0 vs the 3.7 as an example. I'm sure with turbo tech nissan can harness 375hp without gas mileage dropping from where we currently are in NA form. If anything we might even gain 2mpg's on top and bottom???
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote