View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #158 (permalink)
Skull Crusher
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo 0478
Skull Crusher is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by modme View Post
Again, you are blabbering on about how you have experience but have nothing to prove it. Not contributing to the exhaust discussion but insisting that you have more experience than everyone else.

Yup, you’re right, I was only able to bolt on a twin turbo kit, install my own OS Giken clutch, upgrade my navigation, install a carpc that works seamlessly with the stock screen to display GTR style gauges, install KW coilovers, retrofit quad xenon HIDs. But anyone can do those things. But NO ONE can take a part an engine and put it back together like you do.

So your nismo is fully built and making 400whp right? Wait what?! After all the talk of experience, you have nothing to prove it?
I prove it everyday to myself by earning a living at it. Don't need to prove it to anyone else. Well, with the exception to paying customers.

I don't feel the need to post photos or share lengthy commentary about myself, our businesses goals, experience or accomplishments, especially on the Internet. Those skills are known by customers we are paid to work for.

I read allot and observe. You on the other hand feel an almost obsessive need to puff out your chest at every opportunity and tell everyone about your marvelous personal accomplishments, expertise, experience and understanding of a G37! Woohoo, I not impressed.

Now that I've accomplished what I originally intended, you can have fun playing with yourself and leave the technical information to those who understand and are aware of how to utilize it.

See ya!

Last edited by Skull Crusher; 03-19-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Skull Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote