View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #157 (permalink)
370Z JT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z PW 7AT
370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 370Z JT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull Crusher View Post
No, your just as lame as your comments and advice.

Why, because you're spouting off about a NA engine and tuning, which you have absolutely no experience in building or personally tuning. I've read some of your BS posts to other members and a performance engine builder you're not, coming from one who is.

You see, some of us like Motodyne, are in the performance business and make and actual living out of it. Three generations of engine builders and performance shop owners are part of my family, for good reason. That's experience, conviction and dedication to the sport. Not like you Nar-du-well hobbyist owners, who drift in and out of the sport. You're the type who believes they've got the pulse on engine building or tuning, on the contrary you haven't got a clue.

You lack the knowledge and conviction but are always prepared to ridicule a manufacture, about something you don't understand or comprehend.

Frankly, you believe your qualified to give advice to others but in reality, people like yourself cause more problems then good. You've already given out enough of bad advice through previous threads.

Bolting on a TT on a 3 year old G37 is no great feat or accomplishment. Leave the NA engine building and tuning advice, to those who have enough experience not to lead others in the wrong direction.

You're the worst kind of troll. You only jump in when everything else has been said and done, just to add your BS and stir the pot. Last time I checked, this was a 370Z enthuiast forum, which you don't seem to own.
Why do you feel the need to call out fellow members? Why do you continue to boast what you have done in the past? You do not need to impress us with your resume. We are all enthusiasts here; some more than others.

No one is hating on Motordyne. This is an E370 discussion thread. I posted results that was not in favor of the manufacturer, and got heat for it.

I have paid for everything I bought from Motordyne. No partial sponsorships, no discounts. I do not owe Motordyne anything. Sure, Motordyne offered me a free tuning session and I accepted it. In addition to the free tune, I was also offered a free set of revised ART pipes with free install and dyno for R&D by Motordyne. Do you think I accepted that? Why do you think Motordyne did this? Are you calling me ungrateful because I did not readily accept the retuned numbers from Church and should have stopped there?

Maybe this is all a misunderstanding, perhaps a technical difference between dyno machines. The run files have been requested so we may have our questions answered shortly.
Top Secret | EVO-R | Fujimura Auto | Shine Auto | Seibon | MRWorks | Swift | SPC | SSR | UpRev | Project Kics | NST | Titek | Eibach | Nismo | Whiteline | Quaife | Invidia | Fly1 | CF Element | Carbon Signal
370Z JT is offline   Reply With Quote