View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #156 (permalink)
sfearl1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 FBO E85 GTR
sfearl1 has a spectacular aura aboutsfearl1 has a spectacular aura aboutsfearl1 has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=Skull Crusher;1608303]
Quote:
Originally Posted by modme View Post
We were talking about the merits of the exhaust system and the outcomes of the dyno and tuning........................QUOTE]

What you don't seem understand is I'm not here to have a technical conversation with you. Your welcome to comment and disagree on anything you wish.

I'm not here for your personal edification, to share decades of experience, discuss our engine building methods or act as your personal tutor. I'm here to support the manufactures like Motodyne, others and ourselves, work hard to put out solid products for hobbyist, professional builders, organized racers and enthusiasts.

If you read the entire thread and others like it, asked questions with Tony, you'd understand some of the dynamics of the exhaust. The potential for the exhaust to allow and enhance additional internal engine modifications is highly prevalent, unlike the Gemini. If you'd expect an additional 10 hp out of any exhaust with his current modifications, it's nothing but a pipe dream. This has been stated unequivocally many times.

The OP's expectations are overly inflated and when he didn't see the imagined greater output, he started bad mouthing Tony and Motodyne. Then came the not so proponent lynch mob. It always works out this way on forums. Members jump on the, "complainers band wagon," without owning the product or the slightest bit of understanding.

Of course you having the mentality of a child, this needs to be spell out for you.

DILLIGAF what you purchased from Motodyne in the past. It doesn't have a thing to do with your original comments to me or make you any more creditable. I used your lack of engine building experience as a example; as an engine builder, you've got Tee Tee experience but act as if you're some self-professed expert, not just here but in allot of previous threads.

There's a great deal more to building and tuning a NA engine then just bolting on parts, installing a tune and expecting to see massive hp gains. As a point of reference and experience, all you've done is a bolt on DIY TT install.

My point being again: You've got little or no experience with NA tuning or building, let alone have a lengthy dicussion on or diagnose a supposed tuning issue with a manufactures exhaust.

Again, it's called experience. You want others to believe your highly experienced and creditable, but frankly you've been called out by someone who earns a living at it daily. Along with a family who's been sustained by it for three generations. It's not a question weather or not I have extensive engine building knowledge, it's more to demonstrated your lack of, big difference.

Let him take it to a professional and have the proper tuning parameters installed. Though, no matter what he does with the modifications he current is running, there's not going to be a substantial gains from one exhaust to the next, until he takes the next step. When and if he does he'll see. If he's going to limit his modifications to only bolt on externals, then he should have stayed with the Gemini. Hence sell the Motodyne to someone else who who will appreciate it or be satisfied with the results and move on instead of trying to dismay others to purchase it.

Most of these type of threads start and end up in a very negative way against the part manufacture, this one is no different. Eventually, in come the "know it all trolls," like yourself attempting to find additional fault or issues, where there are none.

You follow?
^^ dude, it's Motordyne