View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 12:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
harman.khinda
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370 PG 7AT
harman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaveup View Post
The best one is the cheapest, most reliable and most efficient one

Who makes that is completely debatable. Outside of on the Z, I know many people have used this oil cooler without a single issue or failure:

Oil Cooler Kits - Oil Cooler Kit with Thermostat

Don't know of anyone with a Z that has them, but outside of making a simple bracket, I don't see why this wouldn't work while coming in hundreds cheaper than others ::shrug::
I agree one could easily have the bracket fabricated. I saw an ad @ O'Rielys and they make custom length earl lines for use with oil coolers. I'd like to piece together a kit like this to use as a 7AT tranny cooler.

Last edited by harman.khinda; 03-16-2012 at 12:45 PM.
harman.khinda is offline   Reply With Quote