View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
AshtonXB370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo
AshtonXB370Z is on a distinguished road

To all,
I regreat i did not take pics of Seibon cf mirrors during install which would really help everyone see why they are so difficult to assemble.
Trust me when i tell you i was way to pissed off to worry about pics when i was trying to get them installed. I was just about ready to rip them off and ship them back. It really got my blood boiling when i called
Seibon and they werer like ( dude what are u talking about) they had absoultely no clue what i was talking about when i told them about the spring! true story.I would say it took me a total of 4.5 to 6 hours to get them completely finished!! I had to take them partially apart a second time bc the mirros were so out of alignment they could not funciton properly. I had to drill extra holes and add additonal hardware to get a proper fit! remember no instrucitons provided or screws. just 2 mirror covers is all u get! Also i purchased a CF BS style hood from them and the fitment on that was also flawed. the Hood is to tall, to short and to narrow!!!!
AshtonXB370Z is offline   Reply With Quote