View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #104 (permalink)
Jamaica
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Under boost
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omikron View Post
Sorry UAM, wasn't trying to bring this drama, was just trying to get some more people to check out the photoshops on your FB page and get some more fans for you... lol.

Anyway, I like what I am seeing, onward and upward
No I appreciate it. You did nothing wrong. We photochop things all the time. I never knew that once someone photochops something its going into production or stealing someones design. But hey theres always going to be people like that want to stir something up.

Overall we are just trying to get this kit finished. WE have alot alot of interest and we are doing our best to get this completed. The exhaust and the front is the last piece for this kit.
Jamaica is offline   Reply With Quote