View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 04:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

I have a set of CF UAM fenders and though the quality is great fitment is never perfect with aftermarket body parts. I installed them myself with no previous body work experience and it was pretty easy. It does how ever take time to get them to line up with all the parts they attach to.

For those who do not know (and OP) you have to remove the headlights, front bumper, side skirts, plastic fender wells and factory fenders. This is all labor cost not even counting what it cost to have them painted. So dont get blown away by a higher price to have these painted and installed then it did for your rear bumper.