View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull Crusher View Post
You'll know if it's hydrolocked.

The Ingen doesn't have a bypass. It can be added but it doesn't come with it. The bypass amounts to a small foam or pleated filter inline with the upper portion of the intake;

which allows the air to continue entering the system at a reduced but sufficient CFM to keep the motor running. Once the lower portion is clogged with water or mud etc it will bypass.

Lude, if you live in Florida and it floods like this you need to be running a bypass with out a doubt.
these are essential! I had to get them for my Z32 when I installed my Duals intake, looks very similar to the gen3's only for z32's. They sat in spot that I am sure would not be the most weather proof but I had no issues! Intake cone filters were located where the stock SMIC were which was fine because at the same time I had gone to a FMIC!!!!! Just try to stay out of the deep puddles!

sorry for my crappy iPhone pics! this was before I got into photography as a hobby, didn't even own a digicam at the time! but I gave a before and after....and it wont let me post them in the order I want to!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007.JPG (13.9 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 005.JPG (178.9 KB, 7 views)