View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #3802 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Coffee is Life. onzedge has written...

Good morning guys!

I'm actually off today.

Going to have a car day. First thing is checking out some new rides for the wife - CR-V, Fit, CX 5, and Juke. Looks like it will be a CR-V. It's what she really wants, and probably makes the most sense for her, especially since she's driving an MDX right now.

I'll use the MDX for my daily driver for a few years, and then will probably trade it in on a Fit, CR-Z, Fiesta, or whatever the newest thing out is at the time. The MDX only has 70k miles on it and has enough parking dings that I can comfortably park it in lots without going crazy. If I put 8k miles a year on it, I'll be surprised. My weekly commute is a total of 75 miles.

After the test drives, I'm heading out in the Z to get my TMPS swapped and the front end alignment checked. I've also got to get the body shop to take a look at the front bumper clip damage.

I've already gotten a lot of flak about turning the Z into a "garage queen", but it will be the last sports car I ever buy. I want to be one of the old guys with a cool old car one day.

Have a great weekend guys.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim