View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #3714 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Incorrect.

What CBE you looking into??
Those two pictures are from Top Speed, which is what I am looking at right now, and one is with the resonator, which is the one with that pendant.

The price is about my range and the sound is quite good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
they work together as a system to cancel out noise to make the particular tone for your exhaust system so it's hard to say which is louder. it's more of a cancellation system if you know wat i mean. if you ever fired up a car with no resonators or muffler you will know how loud your car really is. hahaha.
Thank you for the explanation Mr.kenchan

The reason why I want to understand what is the difference is I don't want to have a loud exhaust note from my car, sometimes I would like to enjoy the audio system or having conversation in the cabin.