View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #3710 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post

Man it feels good to be "motoring" my Z. I LOVE THIS CAR!!! It chaps my azz that there are so many negative things said about the 370. Its really a great machine and my modifications have only made it that much better! It just feels amazing to drive and the attention it generates could rival a Ferrari, I swear. Yesterday was the first time out in it in awhile and, no lie, everywhere I went people felt compelled to comment on her I even had the guy that owns the deli near my place of employment (a Corvette Grand Sport owner) fawning over my Z. Im gonna leave a issue of Nissan Sport mixed in with his Vette magazines next time Im there Today I had some youngster driving with his cell phone out either video taping me or taking pics. I swear this thing boosts the sh1t outta my ego, "like it needs it" as my girlfriend would say
Oh my beloved Z gets tons of attention, too. Over the weekend, a dude complimented it and told me he just took a picture of it to text to his friend. He was drooling over it. Whether you guys know it or not, you own a very sexy car.