View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 04:33 PM   #3706 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Dang, Mr. Enlightenment. More than half the stuff I do around the house is what may be considered "skirt work". I have yet to wear one when vacuuming, although I thought about donning a loincloth whilst scrubbing floors a time or two.
wife and i both work full time. i do most of the cleaning, bills, and maintenance around the house and the wife does the grocery shopping, maintaining house computer/network system, cooking, and helping kids with their homework 90% of the time.

in return i get 100% of the garage, one dedicated room for my music stuff, she gets a dedicated office in the house, 90% of the basement for her hobbies and manga library, excersise equipment.

no complaints here.