Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #470 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

General update:

I've been too overwhelmed lately to have much free time to compose any lucid car update posts. I never even got around to re-encoding my videos from my Jan track weekend for Youtube heh. I did want to note one thing though:

This past weekend was a track weekend at TWS, and I ended up basically scrapping the weekend pretty early over braking issues. I'm still investigating some things on my end, and then after that I need to talk to the vendor(s) involved. Just something to keep in mind if anyone's looking at my parts list: there could be issues with my choice of brake components. Choose wisely. I'll update more once the dust settles out a bit.