View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
What's so bad about them? They get good Google ratings and carry a spoiler for the S2K I want.
first they were deliquent on delivery... was late by 2 weeks, so i cancelled the order to buy elsewhere. they accepted and confirmed cancellation.

yet, they still shipped out and was delivered to me.

i called to remind them my order was confirmed cancelled so why did they ship? they didn't know. after getting tossed around 3-4 clerks, they said they will accept to refund my money, but only if i ship it back to them at my expense. wtf? freight was like $25 + my time. and i am a very busy guy.

at the end i disputed with my credit card company and paypal so i was never charged, but the time it took to resolve and the headache. wtf.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote