View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #97 (permalink)
NYBladeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Lotus Exige S
NYBladeZ has a spectacular aura aboutNYBladeZ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
First off who questioned your knowledge or credibility? I know you have been questioned before ( been discussed in premium members area) so I can understand the angry response.

I asked a simple question that sparked a copy and paste wall post.

You keep mentioning 5th gear and smashing the gas and not taking care and caution.

My 3rd and 4th gear were fried due to lack of line pressure because the ecu was expecting a certain amount of torque but instead saw probably double it.

With that said, I rolled the dice on ths transmission. Now I just bring the $$$. Just another day.

However, The negligence on my tuner's end accelerated my transmission's failure. Torque management is a great feature.

Oh and I never smashed the pedal in 5th or 6th.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Sorry for the overwhelming response, I took your "do you have turbo or supercharger" comment the wrong way. I did get flamed pretty bad for questioning GTM's rep as stated on yelp but that hasn't changed my views or opinions of this forum or the members on here. I was stressed over writing a brief all night and clearly I cracked and picked the wrong outlet. With that said, man sucks about your transmission, never want a fellow Z guy to blow a tranny I'd prefer to wish that fate on the jb4 BMW's.