View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 08:14 AM   #30 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pf62 View Post
I didn't know the mufflers should be that way for the 370z. I just got burnt tips. One of my tips is burnt on the inside and the other one isn't. Ark told me to

(1), leave it that way and eventually they both will be black

(2) pay to ship it back to them

(3), buy a polishing wheel for my drill and do the work myself.

Real nice of them, good luck if you don't like the way they are.

This is why I don't even go to their website... if it hasn't been fitment issues its been subtle quality issues for years already? It has been poor customer service... I follow them on both Z and gencoupe forums... the exhaust tips are almost always uneven in looks and workmanship. The tips is what everyone sees. $1200 for a imperfect exhaust that they don't want to fix unless you pay hundreds in shipping AGAIN! Hahaha....
You should get a refund and see Tony.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote