View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #64 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I am a member there too, and they have a forum for the 370, but yes, they have quite a bit of haters there, not only on 370, but other brands too.

I remember one time a member there mentioned one of the features of his 350... so on and so on and the thread eventually turn into a BMW bashing thread....

From time to time I go there to see what's going on but most of the thread won't have any update/new-post for weeks or even months, so why bother??

Honestly, and again, I appreciate this forum, fellows here are more mature and open-minded and we have lots of members here are driving other brands or upgrading to some other brands and we only see 'Congrats' and nice words.

on the370z.com!!!

Mr.onzedge, no Haters, only Buyers. LOL