View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #62 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
That is why I don't go to that site even when I had a 350Z. They act like a bunch of HS kids.
I am a member there too, and they have a forum for the 370, but yes, they have quite a bit of haters there, not only on 370, but other brands too.

I remember one time a member there mentioned one of the features of his 350... so on and so on and the thread eventually turn into a BMW bashing thread....

From time to time I go there to see what's going on but most of the thread won't have any update/new-post for weeks or even months, so why bother??

Honestly, and again, I appreciate this forum, fellows here are more mature and open-minded and we have lots of members here are driving other brands or upgrading to some other brands and we only see 'Congrats' and nice words.

on the370z.com!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Wait until the Z gets its next major revision and watch how many 370 guys turn "hater Buyers".

Mr.onzedge, no Haters, only Buyers. LOL
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote