View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 11:03 AM   #46 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarguy09 View Post
Excellent points. Yes I do not have any real miles on the 370Z yet...I did put thousands on the 350Z. I will take better handling and smoother power if that is what the difference is. I have no real time in the 370Z yet..

I am just used to tons of torque and throttle response from my 71 Z/28 , and the 350Z satisfied that feeling. Felt like it would run with my car. I am sure it would..

The 350Z Enthusiast had way more power than braking, or cornering on certain roads...Tires and Brakes are key..

But I will spend some months getting used to overall driving of the 370Z.. It is still a newbie...6000 miles on the car, but i have 30 miles driving..

Oh I forgot they made a 300zx 2 plus 2 also I think....As desirable as a Toothache..
I remember when I saw the 350z at the NAIAS New york auto show in April 2002. I was impressed with both the Z and the RX-8. I'm wondering what you didn't like back then? What were you comparing it too???
The mustang was fugly!!!: the camaro looked like a studio prop from the 50's classic War of the worlds. The Trans am took the corny out of the look of the camaro and was probably the only cool looking affordable sports car. But only the high end firebirds, the base ones were still fugly... Camaro/firebird was going out the door anyway at the time... the corvette was too expensive and there were no japanese sports cars except the new FWD-Only wacky doo eclipse and the low-powered miata. The Z was debuting at 25k with 287hp and 280hp for the auto. A mustang back then had what 290-300hp with a v8! The Z was hella impressive with both looks and performance... you are definately ENTITLED to your opinion, but I'm just thinking back and wondering... what could have been better than a Z in 2002 lol.
The mazda wound up disappointing due to its lack of power but on intro it just looked hot.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote