View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #3129 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Driving home today the slow lane got stopped up and I got the chance to blow by a whole row of cars with their windows down. I was in third at ~4-5k RPM! Not crazy loud, but definitely loud enough for the whole row to be all like WTF?!

Hahahaha!!, I LOVE my new FI exhaust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
Looks like my backyard.
Ummmm, why do I sense that the sarcasm is strong with this one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z
Got back from Maui last night, did a quick QD wipedown of the Z and am probably going to take her to Cars and Coffee tomorrow AM... It was so nice to see the Z, first thing I did was go to the garage when I got home haha
Christian - That pool looks badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire
Let me try to explain my issues with the ZL1. It is not how long it takes to get one. My issue is that I have no proof that even though I have put $2000 down and my financing is fine that I have a car ordered. The dealers where given only a certain # of allocations for ZL1's. From what I've heard not all dealers received an allocation. I don't know if my dealer even has an allocation to use. If they do not then they actually cannot order my car. The dealer has thus far been unable or unwilling to give me an order #. GM Connects.com is an on line tracking service and they have said that there is absolutely no reason for a dealer to withhold the order# if in fact they ordered a vehicle for you. Getting back to the time it takes to receive a car, I've learned that nobody is taking delivery till probably March 23rd. Sorry for the long winded post but this is what is going on and why I'm really upset over this.
Fire - I'm so sorry to hear about your Camaro ordering woes, but not so sorry that you have to hold on to your Z just that much longer!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 03-02-2012 at 07:36 PM.