View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 11:17 AM   #2860 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Zman good to see you buying tools. I have more than $1500 in tools in my garage. For torque wrenches you should get a 120 inch pound and 100 lb ft. Cannot give you part #'s Get the "click" type not the bar type. I don't think you need to get a stretch gage torque wrench. As for TMPS they are small sensors that mount on the valve stem inside the rim to let you know when tire pressure goes down. It sends a signal and will display on the dash.

Yep I'm building the tool collection ($$$$ )

More specifically for the TPMS, if i buy aftermarket wheel, do I have to buy the expensive( read somewhere its $500) tpms for them? That would be a lot of extra costs for aftermarket wheels.