Thread: 370Z For Sale solid red 09 NISMO
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold
Default solid red 09 NISMO

She is my baby, but I have to let her go for a while. Just started a new job for trumpf, making over 150k/y but Im only home weekends and the nismo is only on the road in the summer "Subaru impreza" for the winter. So I won't get to see the car enough to justify owning it.

Its an 09, solid red, about 11000 miles on it, in pre Stine showroom condition as I wash it every weekend and wax it every month when its not in storage. Please allow me enough time to add pics of the car this weekend as I am currently out of state for work training.

It also has the Nissan motor sports oil cooler installed and is on a set of bridgestone potenza s-04 pole positions "305 rear 265 front"

It also had all the goodies, nismo floor mats, trunk mat, illuminated kick plates, and nismo cover.

My number is 7405059067, if I don't answer I might be at work so please leave a message. The car is located in Washington court house Ohio.

right now I simply cannot babysit a sports car I cannot drive.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote