View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 05:15 PM   #39 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Yeah I'm digging those forgestars, and that's saying a lot because I normally hate that type of design.

...I don't know, I just can't decide. I'm super picky with wheels, and I really need to see them on my car to be able to make an informed decision.

Looks aside, are the Stance rims reliable? I noticed they make coilovers for our cars, but I've never heard of them before.

---
I am here: Google Maps
I made djsekz my bitch.
IDK about Stance personally. I can attest to my Forgestars holding up great though The price was also very reasonable. I have a few more pics of them in my album if you want more reference. The Forgestars are custom made and they offer many color options.