View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #47 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Gains from one exhaust manufacturer to another are negligible in most cases unless flow is being impeded by a smaller diameter pipe compared to a larger one. I like to analogize it to running. Try running only breathing from your nose, then try from just your mouth. There will be a huge difference. Now if you use both your nose and your mouth, the difference will not be felt in your performance. Yes you paid for sound and a "smoother" power curve, but I would consider it a decent upgrade if the sound quality is exactly what you wanted and the build quality is superior. Hell, after you sell your Invidia exhaust, it will help swallow that $1600+ pill. Your exhaust sounds amazing by the way, one of the best I've heard.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote