View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:13 AM   #41 (permalink)
MaDMaXX
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 350z
MaDMaXX will become famous soon enoughMaDMaXX will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by modme View Post
LOL, i think at this point youre just trying to piss the OP off. He spent extra money to have the car dynoed before and after the install and shared the experience with the community. I dont think it could've been done any better than the OP had.

It's very apparent that youre a Motordyne fan boy and want to defend the exhaust. That's fine but there's no need to be taking it out on the OP.
I can assure you i'm not trying to annoy the OP.

It sounds like he's already annoyed at not getting what he was hoping for and i agree with you, i don't think it could have gone any better than it did.
However, as i pointed out, he's complaining over a few HP at the top end and yet he already admitted the base tune wasn't very well because he altered a major intake part without changing the tune just weeks before this.

It was already stated that these are both open exhausts, they're isn't going to much much in the performance of a completely open system, it's going to be down to sound, quality and looks, which he's happy with.

I do like Motordyne products, but i can't defend something based purely on that. I, like everyone else, can read what's been posted, i was just pointing out an inconsistency of the same level it's being complained about for the power. He seems quite upset that it's the same power as before, with a smoother curve and better sound, not to mention if it was tuned again with spark advance, he could get more power.

But like i said, he still seems quite upset over it all, i'm just pointing out he shouldn't be so, when he didn't do the fullest possible in the circumstances.
MaDMaXX is offline   Reply With Quote