View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 09:39 AM   #544 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link! I was just looking at something similar from Cowboy Studios on Amazon, but this kit seems to have more power.
Do you think I should add a boom stand to make one of the strobes a hair light? That is my focus, after all!

Yeah, the shop lights are HARSH! And they've got a cutoff that's like HID headlights... I'm not even pointing them at the models. I've got them bouncing off the walls and ceiling in the salon. I'm pretty sure their temperature is much warmer than natural light.
I've become really aware of light temperature as our new trade show stage has LED lighting and some of our redhead models aren't looking as dramatic as we were expecting them too based on our formulations in the prep room.

Again, I really appreciate you sharing your experience with me!

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.

Last edited by LunaZ; 02-28-2012 at 10:03 AM.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote