View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 07:37 PM   #31 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
I guess another reason I don't have much problem with it is I'm generally outpacing everyone around me, and I build a mental map as I go. So I know where people are behind me without looking to begin with, the mirror/look checks are just double-takes to make sure they didn't do something totally unpredictable. (Well, and the rear view checks spot oncoming faster drivers, but even though I scan it religiously that's pretty rare heh. Usually more likely to find the fuzz there )
That's me for sure. Now that I have a cage the top main loop has block some of my view out the rear. I need to drop my rear view some how. Mostly for track purpose.